We have a large variety of Edge to Edge patterns from which to choose. We can quilt any size quilt top.
We will work with you directly to go over options on the intake form. Give us a call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not local you can ship the quilt to our address on the contact page.
Get started by downloading our intake form (Print, fill out then scan and email to email@example.com), contact us on our contact page or call us at 503-705-4414.
Tips to make your quilt top ready for the longarm:
- Your backing and batting (if you bring your own) should be cut 4 inches wider and longer than your quilt top. For example, if your quilt top is 70 inches wide by 85 inches long, your batting and backing should each be cut to 78 inches wide by 93 inches long.
- Be sure any stray threads are cut and seams are pressed.
- Click here to print out my intake form. Filling this out in advance will speed up the process when you bring your quilt. I am also happy to fill it out with you.
- We use Warm and Natural 80/20 batting and Warm and White batting. If you prefer a different kind, you’re welcome to bring it with you.
- We use Glide thread for the top and bottom of our quilts. Let me know if you would like to discuss thread preferences.
- As you are stitching the top together, pay special attention to outer edge stitching and back stitch when practical. This helps the top to not come undone when loading it on the frame.
- Mark the top of your quilt and backing with a pin so that there is no misunderstanding when it is loaded. You know your top better than I!